Sunday 14 February 2010

I am the Ice Queen and I was promised a jetpack methinks.

So PA entered a snowy time for me and the Baroness and much wintery snow fun was to be had.

We lived it up in Chambersburg at the Ice Festival. I finally sat upon a throne, where I felt incredibly comfortable and natural as I looked down upon my subjects from my frozen elevated position. I also grew some muscles at one point and revealed in my musculer foem.

The snow came quick and fast and soon a winter Narnian wonderland laid before me in crisp lovliness. I was about to fly into its whiteness when Mommy McCartney blocked my path.

One hour later, I was encased in snow pants, four jumpers, two gloves, intense ski boots, a woolley hat and three pairs of socks. I could no longer fly into the whiteness, I could only hobble and fall (see pictures). I wore less clothes when I was on top of the Jungfraujoch in Switzerland.

I had my first Boston Cream Pie, made by the fair hands of Mommy McCartney during a snow in. Unfortunately for my waistline, the recipe never makes just one pie, always two.

Why God, why would you make two??

Managed to make it to New Jersey and therefore New York for the concert at the Bowery Ballroom. Which was an excellent venue and 'We Were Promised Jetpacks' were brilliant live. Although my arms could not make it up, to rock out, without pain, due to the sleding fun had earlier in the week with the Sweeny's. The run was brilliant, with a small dip allowing for flight it going at the right speed and I was always going at the right speed. This should definitely become an exercise to tone the upper arms and stomach muscles. Though definitely not for the week hearted.



The Countess

No comments:

Post a Comment